Our Sale

Why Crème Brulée?



As a consignor you are able to sell your items all at once. You don't have the hassle of listing and photographing individual items for ebay or craigslist and you will be able to recoup more of your money than having a garage sale or consigning with a shop. Our sellers set their own price on each item and are not required to work at the sale although we provide great incentives for our volunteers. Our focus on selling the best, and advertising well, ensure excellent earnings for all of our sellers.

My sister and I love dressing our kids in great clothes. We also enjoy hunting at high end shops and Boutiques for those original must have items. Most of all we love a good deal! We wanted to find a way to combine what we love about shopping for our little ones, quality stuff, good deals, and unique Boutique finds. After much research and hard work Jen and Jaquelyn cordially invite you to a new experience in consignment sales. Named for our favorite dessert! Creme Brulee.

What are People Saying about Crème Brulée?
"I was amazed at how many really darling, good quality items I was able to buy at the sale. I've been to other consignment sales that claim they carry high quality clothing and I end up sorely disappointed. Crème Brulée was in no way disappointing- great clothes, great selection, great prices, and very friendly workers-

Thanks!"
-Kristie B. from Renton

"I have consigned with other sales and with a few stores as well, not to mention ebay. I had a great experience with this sale and loved all of the beautiful little touches, I will be back as both a consigner and a shopper!"
-Amber L. from Sammamish